| Frequently Asked Questions||
We build energy efficiency into our homes by:
We will be happy to consider other ways to improve energy efficiency.
- Installing all heating and cooling ductwork within the conditioned building envelope
- Sealing corners and interior/exterior wall intersections to prevent energy loss
- Installing return ducts or transfer grilles in every room having a door except baths, kitchens, closets, pantries, and laundry rooms.
- Installing ENERGY STAR ceiling fans
- Installing ENERGY STAR exhaust fans from every bathroom ducted to the outside
- Using high efficiency A/C and heating equipment
- Installing R-38 ceiling and R-19 wall insulation or higher
- Using ENERGY STAR appliances